Learning how to balance being mindful of the present, but also planning for the future are two essential skill sets.
Being mindful of the present allows you to stay in a state of flow and stay grounded, while planning for the future enables you to more readily achieve your personal, professional and spiritual goals.
Some benefits that can arise from practicing mindfulness.
- Lower stress, anxiety and depression.
- Improved emotional regulation.
- Increased ability to concentrate and focus.
- Increased intuition and ability to be in the zone.
Some benefits of planning for your future.
- Provides meaning and purpose to your life.
- Allows you to make decisions about what you’d like to accomplish in your life.
- Provides structure.
- Increase confidence and life satisfaction.